Google
AWESOME DEVOTIONS: WE ARE ALL GOD'S "BABIES"

Thursday, December 20, 2007

WE ARE ALL GOD'S "BABIES"

My "baby" just let here to go out of town for a few days to visit her roommate's family. My "baby" is 21 years old, not really a baby but she will always be my baby! And I worry about her now as much as I did when she was a little baby, just about different things! I pray for her safety, her wisdom in making choices, her happiness, her health.

We are all God's "babies", no matter how old we are! We are all His children and He worries about us, too. He wants us to be happy, safe, healthy, to make good choices, to live according to His word. And He helps us do all that - all we need to do is ask Him for guidance, for strength, for direction, for courage and to search his Word. He is always there for us, just like we are always there for our children.


"I have no greater joy than to hear my children are walking in the truth." 3 John:4

No comments: