Google
AWESOME DEVOTIONS: ANGELS IN MY LIFE

Friday, December 21, 2007

ANGELS IN MY LIFE

I have been so blessed by so many people in my life - some I know, some I haven't seen for years but love dearly anyway, and some I have never seen before in my life. The last few weeks have truly reminded me of how many "angels" I have watching over me!

I thank you, Lord, for putting these angels in my life. They have brought smiles to my face, laughter to my heart, eased my physical burdens, and taken a load off my financial burdens. And they have all done so without any request from me - just for living and giving the way You would have them do. I truly feel so undeserving of their friendship, their love and their generosity but so, so grateful!

I pray, Lord, that You will show me the ways that I can be an "Angel" to others as they have been to me. I want to be a blessing in others lifes and to show them that You truly live in me and how blessed I am!

"In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.' Acts: 20:35

No comments: