Google
AWESOME DEVOTIONS: TEN EXCUSES TO NEVER WASH

Saturday, January 19, 2008

TEN EXCUSES TO NEVER WASH

1. My parents always forced me to when I was little.
2. People who wash are hypocrites and think they are cleaner than others.
3. There are so many different brands of soap, I'd never know which one to use.
4. I used to wash, but is was the same thing every time and I got bored with it,
so I quit washing.
5. None of my friends wash.
6. Washing is a scam that is perpetuated on people by soap companies who are just
trying to make money.
7. I'm still young. When I get older and need it more, I'll start washing.
8. I'm so busy I can't find the time to wash.
9. I know some people who are regular washers, and they once hurt my feelings,
so I'm not going to wash anymore.
10.It's not like I've totally quite washing. I still wash on special occasions
like Easter and Christmas.

Now, would you like to hear ten excuses why people don't go to church??
1. See #1 above.
2. See #2 above.
3. See #3 above.
4. See #4 above.
5. See #5 above.
6. See #6 above.
7. See #7 above.
8. See #8 above.
9 See #9 above.
10.See #10 above.

There is only one way to wash away our sins and that is through the blood of Jesus. And we need to remember that we need to keep clean "between the ears", not just behind the ears!!!

Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children, and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. Ephesians 5:1-2

WHAT CAN WASH AWAY MY SINS - THE GAITHERS

No comments: