Google
AWESOME DEVOTIONS: GOD'S WONDERFUL PLAN WILL PREVAIL!!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

GOD'S WONDERFUL PLAN WILL PREVAIL!!

Happiness is a wonderful state of mind and a wonderful state of heart. God, I thank you for blessing my life with many happy times and wonderful experiences. But I am even more grateful to you for the deep and abiding joy that abides in my spirit, even when circumstances have made happiness disappear. For even in the most difficult of times, Lord, the blessings of your joy can bring lift me up and bring a song to my heart. I am always reminded that you have a wonderful plan for my life and your wonderful plan for my life will prevail!

"For I know the plans for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: