Google
AWESOME DEVOTIONS: LET IT RAIN!

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

LET IT RAIN!

It is pouring down rain today with thunderstorms. I am disappointed because I had some things I wanted to do but now don't feel like going out at all with the weather.

But when it rains like this, I realize that even though my plans may be changed because of the weather, I am truly blessed. I have a roof over my head that keeps me warm and dry. God has truly blessed me. I have a bed that I can curl up in at night and feel safe and warm. I have food that nourishes my body. I have clothes to wear.

And when I think about it, there are certainly things I needed to do inside my home today that I would have put off if it had not rained. So thank you, Lord, for the rain and for changing my plans!

Thank you, Lord, for the beautiful rain. Thank you the roof over my head that you have given me to protect me from the rain. Thank you for all the many blessings you have given me! Forgive me for complaining when the weather doesn't fit my plans - it fits your plans - and Your plans are perfect!

God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect. Hebrews 11:40



RAIN DOWN ON ME - POINT OF GRACE

No comments: