Google
AWESOME DEVOTIONS: HELP RID ME OF ANGER!!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

HELP RID ME OF ANGER!!

What a week this has been! I have had to deal with several issues, both dealing with family, and both that I am very uncomfortable with.

Both of these issues have made me face feelings that I thought I had dealt with yet I obviously have not because they are weighing so heavy on my mind. I realize that in both situations I still harbor a great deal of bitterness, anger, and resentment.

I am trying so hard to rid myself of these feelings yet it is so hard. I know that I cannot do it on my own. I know that God wants to rid me of these feelings and He is the only one that can help me!

Lord, please help me to deal with these situations in the way You would have me to. Help me to get rid of any bitterness, anger, and resentment that I feel. Help me to love those who I feel these feelings toward and show compassion towards them. Help me to show them Your love!!

Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. Ephesians 4:31-2

No comments: