Google
AWESOME DEVOTIONS: STAYING FOCUSED

Thursday, March 6, 2008

STAYING FOCUSED

Do you ever have trouble staying focused? Do you sometimes forget what you were doing or what you were about to say? Do you ever veer off track from your plans? I certainly do! Sometimes I just can't focus on what I want to do or what I should do. I plan things to do for the day - even write them down - but then I veer off and do something else and my original plans never get completed.

Jesus never had trouble staying focused. From the time he entered the world, he never lost sight of his goal, not even for a moment. He always stayed on track. He never forgot his goal was to save us all - to make sure that we all could spend eternity in heaven! He stayed focused until the end and after he took his drink of wine, he said "It is finished." John 19:30

Lord, help us stayed focused on our goals. Help us to not veer off track from what You want us to do with our lives. Help us stayed focused until the end when we can say "It is finished" and spend eternity with You!

No comments: