Google
AWESOME DEVOTIONS: RISE AND SHINE AND GIVE GOD THE GLORY!!

Monday, March 10, 2008

RISE AND SHINE AND GIVE GOD THE GLORY!!

"Rise and shine and give God the glory" is a refrain from a popular children's song. Each day as I awake to face the new day, I am so grateful - grateful to be able to wake up and complete whatever God wants me to do with my life for the day! I am grateful for the tasks and grateful for the enjoyments that He has given me, and grateful for another day to share God's love with others.

On those days where I may not feel as well, where times may be more troubled, I am grateful for the blessings that He has given me and that I can turn to the light of God within that illuminates my course.

Lord, help me to let my inner light shine and to share my joy with others in my life. Help me to rise and shine and give You the glory everyday!!


"Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven." Matthew 5:15-16

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for shinning your light into my corner of the world