Google
AWESOME DEVOTIONS: SO TRULY BLESSED!!!!

Friday, March 14, 2008

SO TRULY BLESSED!!!!

Sometimes it is so hard to be faithful. Sometimes the circumstances of life make you just want to give up. They make you wonder why you should be faithful and good if only to find yourself in the bad circumstances you are in - bad health, poor finances, lack of relationships.

But then you have one of those days like I have had today where everything seems to be right. I have to admit I haven't felt very well but that just hasn't seem to matter today. I have talked to a friend who is out of town whom I miss a lot when I don't see her. I have done some redecorating of my house - didn't spend much money, must changed things around and it truly feels like home. And I had a truly great financial surprise today - to my benefit. God has truly blessed me!!

While things over the last few years have not been easy, while keeping a good attitude has not always been easy, I have been so richly blessed and instead of giving up, my faith has truly grown stronger. I am a much better and stronger person than I was when this journey that I have been on began. I am so grateful for a God who never gives up on me and blesses me in ways that I don't even see at the time!!

Thank you, Lord, for all your blessings! Help me to keep growing in my faith and in Your word!


A faithful man will be richly blessed, but one eager to get rich will not go unpunished. Proverbs 28:20


How Great is Our God, My Savior My God, Wonderful Maker

No comments: