Google
AWESOME DEVOTIONS: OH THE PAIN!!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

OH THE PAIN!!

My back has been hurting so much. The arthritis is getting worse I think. I can't even sleep in my bed - have to sleep in a chair and take pain medications just to get to sleep. I am way too young for this!!!

Oh, what a complainer I am, but when I truly think about it, I have absolutely nothing to complain about! I went to see the Passion Play at my church Sunday night and once again was reminded of the love Christ has for us and the pain that He went through on the cross for us, and He never complained! The physical pain He went through must have been unbearable! And the emotional pain knowing He was betrayed!

But He suffered all that pain for us - so that we will have eternal life. We will one day live a victorious life with no pain, no suffering, only joy and gladness!!

Lord, help me not to complain so much. The pain I feel is absolutely nothing compared to the pain You went through! The joy I feel in the Lord, however, is unlimited!!

Thank you, Lord, for forgiving us of our sins and for suffering on the cross for us so that we may have eternal life! Thank you for this Easter season!


This man was handed over to you by God's set purpose and foreknowledge; and you, with the help of the wicked men, put him to death by nailing him to the cross. But God raised him from the dead, freeing him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for death to keep its hold on him. Acts 2:23-24


I hope you enjoy this video - I think it is truly perfect for this Easter season

HE'S ALIVE

No comments: