Google
AWESOME DEVOTIONS: WHEN I NEED TO TRUST MORE

Sunday, November 25, 2007

WHEN I NEED TO TRUST MORE

Sometimes I get discouraged. I know we all do. But sometimes I just wonder why my life has turned out like it has - why my health is so poor, why I am so financially strapped all the time even though I try so hard to be a good steward of the money I do have, why I feel so all alone. I often joke that I know that God has a reason for everything but that will be the first question I ask Him when I do see Him face to face - WHY????

But then I realize that no matter what happens, He is beside me every step of the way. He is always there for me to give the strength and courage I need to face each day. He is there to comfort me when I am afraid. He is there to encourage me when I feel overwhelmed. He is there to give me insight and inspiration to confront the problems I face. All I need to do is to trust in the Lord and turn everything over to Him and relinquish my imaginary control!

I thank you, Lord, for all You do in my life - the precious daughter You have given me, for the strength and courage You give me, the friends I have in my life that mean so much, the comfort You give me. I ask your forgiveness for those times that I do lose my trust and get discouraged. I do trust in You!!

I will love You, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust. Psalm 18:1-2

No comments: