Google
AWESOME DEVOTIONS: WE ARE NEVER ALONE WHEN WE HAVE JESUS BY OUR SIDE!!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

WE ARE NEVER ALONE WHEN WE HAVE JESUS BY OUR SIDE!!

It has been a long day - started out with a doctor's appointment which didn't go as well as I had hoped. I had to go back up on my steroids and my breathing test was not as good as it has been. Kind of discouraging but hopefully things will improve.

And just when I want to complain, I realize how much worse things can be. There was a patient outside of my doctor's office who coded and I am not sure of the outcome. I immediately prayed for him and pray he is doing okay tonight.

I remind myself that no matter how bad things may seem that Jesus is always with me and I will never walk alone. Please listen to the song on this page and watch the video. It is so true - we are never alone!! (*If I have changed the song, it is Point of Grace - You Will Never Walk Alone)


"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its nice dialogue concerning this paragraph at this place at this webpage, I have read all that, so at this time
me also commenting here.

My web blog downloads (www.tipsbangla.com)