Google
AWESOME DEVOTIONS: ONE OF GOD'S GREATEST GIFTS

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

ONE OF GOD'S GREATEST GIFTS

One of God's greatest gifts are friends - both old and new. I have been so blessed with friends. Today made me realize it even more. I received an out of the blue email from a fairly new friend here in Morgantown who I haven't talked to in a while who just wondered how I was doing and if she could do anything for me. And of course I always have my best friend to lean on through good times and bad, no matter how far apart we are. Don't know what I would do without her! And there are so many others God has placed in my life. I am so grateful!

Dear God, I want to thank You for putting these people in my life. They are such gifts from Your hand to my heart. Bless them today!

Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down his life for his friends.
John 15:13

No comments: